A crisp, delicious snack is made with fresh zucchini sticks baked in a perfectly seasoned gluten-free breadcrumb mixture
- 2/3 C. Finely Ground Breadcrumbs, made from dried Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread
- 1/3 C. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ½ C. All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 2 Eggs, whisked
- 3 Medium Zucchini, halved and quartered Lengthwise
- Prepared Marinara Sauce, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the breadcrumbs, parmesan and seasonings.
- Individually, place the flour and whisked eggs in additional shallow dishes.
- Coat each zucchini stick consecutively in flour, egg, and the breadcrumb mixture. Place each one on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake the coated sticks for about 20 minutes on the center rack, until the outsides are brown and crisp.
- Allow the fries to cool for 10 minutes before serving with marinara dipping sauce.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 20 min