Toast Points with Hummus and Roasted Cauliflower
Golden, crunchy toast points spread with creamy hummus and topped with colorful roasted winter vegetables
- 1 C. Cauliflower Florets, diced small
- 1 C. Heirloom Carrots, diced small
- 1 C. Golden Beets, diced small
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. Ancho Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Scallion, thinly sliced, for garnish
- 6 Slices Canyon Bakehouse 7-Grain Bread, toasted and cut into points
- 8 oz. Prepared Hummus
- Olive Oil (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss veggies with olive oil and seasonings. Place them on the parchment paper and roast for 20-25 minutes.
- Top the roasted veggies with chopped scallions.
- Spread the toast points with hummus and top with roasted veggies. Drizzle with olive oil, if using.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 25 min