Goat Cheese Toasts with Grilled Eggplant and Fresh Herbs
- 3 oz. Goat Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Yogurt
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Fresh Parsley Sprigs
- Grilled Eggplant and Cherry Tomatoes (see below)
- 2 Slices Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread, toasted
Grilled Eggplant and Cherry Tomatoes
- One small eggplant, sliced
- 6-8 Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ C. Olive Oil
- ¼ C. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Herbs, chopped, such as parsley, thyme, tarragon and chervil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Whisk together the olive oil an apple cider vinegar.
- Toss the sliced eggplant and tomatoes with the vinaigrette and chopped herbs to marinate. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or overnight.
- Grill the eggplant and tomatoes briefly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the goat cheese, yogurt and sea salt.
- Spread the toasts with the goat cheese mixture.
- Top the goat cheese spread with parsley sprigs, grilled eggplant and tomatoes.