Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. Garlic, minced
- 2 C. Frozen Spinach, thawed and drained
- 6 oz. Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ C. Whole Milk
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- ¾ C. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Divided
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 1 Package Canyon Bakehouse Rosemary and Thyme Focaccia Bread, cubed and toasted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prepare a 9x9 baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan. Gently sauté the garlic for 1-2 minutes. Add the spinach and artichoke hearts and briefly sauté. Remove from heat.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the milk to a simmer. Add the cream cheese and ½ C. mozzarella, stirring to melt and combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste before folding in the sautéed spinach mixture.
- Pour the dip into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and shredded parmesan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until bubbly and golden. Serve warm with cubed, toasted focaccia.