- 1 Loaf Canyon Bakehouse Rosemary & Thyme Focaccia, cubed
- 2 Tbs. olive oil, divided
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 Acorn Squash, sliced
- 2 C. Root Vegetables (Carrots, turnips, parsnips and Beets) cubed
- 4 C. Winter Greens
- ¼ C. Feta, crumbled
- 1/8 C. Pepitas
- ¼ C. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with foil.
- Place the cubed focaccia on the foil and drizzle with 1 Tbsp. of the olive oil. Bake for 5-10 minutes, until just browned and crunchy at the edges.
- Remove the toasted bread from the oven. Sprinkle with sea salt and transfer to a rack to cool.
- Increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees. Coat the acorn squash and cubed veggies with the remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the mixture on the foil and return the baking sheet to the oven. Bake for 30-40 minutes until just tender. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the Dijon vinaigrette. In a large salad bowl, lightly dress and toss the greens.
- Arrange the dressed greens on four serving plates. Top the greens with sliced apples, feta and pepitas.