5 Cheese Dip
- ½ cup grated Romano cheese
- ½ cup grated asiago cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of crumbled gorgonzola
- ½ cup of cream cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 loaf of Canyon Bakehouse Rosemary Focaccia Bread
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix cheese and garlic together and place in a small cast iron skillet.
- Bake for 15-20 minute, or until cheese begins to bubble and turns slightly brown.
- While the cheese is baking, cut focaccia bread into strips and place on a baking sheet. Place in oven for the last 10 minutes of the baking process.
- Remove the cheese and bread from the oven.
- Top cheese with fresh tomatoes and basil and serve immediately with bread!