Sweet Bread Sushi Rolls
- 4 pieces of Canyon Bakehouse Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 1 banana, sliced thinly
- 2-3 strawberries, sliced thinly
- Cut the crust off the bread and place on a cutting board, overlapping slightly, lengthwise.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the bread out. This will help stick the two pieces together and make the bread longer, which is better for rolling!
- Spread hazelnut butter on the bread.
- Add one row of bananas and strawberries to the very end (short end) of the bread. This is where you will start rolling.
- Gently roll the bread up to make into a long “sushi” roll! Cut into 2 pieces and enjoy!