Blue Cheese Pull-Apart Bread with Buffalo Sour Cream Dipping Sauce
For the Pull-Apart Bread:
- 1 Package Canyon Bakehouse Focaccia Bread
- ¼ C. Salted Butter, melted
- 6 ounces blue cheese crumbles
- Fresh parsley, chopped
For the Buffalo Sour Cream Dipping Sauce:
- 4 oz. Sour Cream
- Hot Red Pepper Sauce, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With bread knife, cut the focaccia ¾ of the way through, into 6-8 slices.
- Brush the tops and between the slices with melted butter
- Sprinkle blue cheese crumbles over the top and between the slices.
- Sprinkle the top with fresh parsley and bake for 20-25 minutes.