Toast with Goat Cheese & Sauteed Mushrooms
- 2 pieces of Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Mountain White bread
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 cup of chopped mushrooms
- ½ cup of chopped leeks
- ¼ cup of white wine
- 1 teaspoon of freshly chopped thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup of goat cheese
- 2 thinly sliced radishes
- minced basil
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of butter, leeks and chopped mushrooms.
- Let sauté for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add white wine, salt and thyme and turn heat to medium low. Let cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add salt to taste.
- While the mushrooms and leeks are cooking, toast bread.
- Once the liquid has been absorbed into the veggies, turn heat off and let mixture sit.
- Spread goat cheese on toasted bread. Top with veggie mixture and finish with freshly cut basil and radishes!