Caesar Salad with Focaccia Croutons
- 4 cups of chopped kale
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of chickpeas
- ½ loaf of Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Rosemary and Thyme Focaccia Bread, chopped into ½ – inch squares
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt to taste
- Caesar dressing, premade
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the focaccia bread into ½ inch squares and place them on a cookie sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and salt. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden in color. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a bowl, mix kale, chickpeas, parmesan cheese and cooled croutons. Mix in the Caesar dressing and serve immediately!