Polenta Bread Sliders
- 1 loaf of Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Mountain White or 7-grain bread
- 1 polenta log, cut in ¼ inch slices
- 2 jars of tomato sauce
- Spicy Italian sausage (optional)
- Grated parmesan cheese and fresh thyme for topping
- Warm up tomato sauce in a medium sauce pan. Add the spicy Italian sausage. Cook fully.
- Toast your bread and cut off the crust. Set aside.
- In a medium sized frying pan, cook the polenta slices in olive oil until they are browned on both sides.
- To assemble the sliders, place the polenta on top of the bread and top with the tomato sauce and sausage. Finish with grated parmesan and fresh thyme. Serve immediately.