10 Reasons to Love Bread Again
Heading into the new year, we’re looking back (and ahead) at the top reasons to grab a slice, toast a slice, and love bread again!
- Sandwiches! – Of course this is our top pick! Without bread how can you enjoy your two-handed, so big I can’t even fit the sandwich in my mouth goodness?! Just imagine all the goodies that can go between two slices: butter, jelly, avocado, cheese or bacon! What’s the saying? Never trust a person who doesn’t love sandwiches…or something like that.
- A Perfect Fit – It’s hard to name a meal where bread isn’t the center of the dish, or at least centered on the table: salads with croutons, spaghetti and garlic bread, eggs and toast, French toast and orange juice. It truly is the perfect fit to any meal!
- History – Bread has been a major part of our diet for centuries. It’s so powerful that humans have proudly showcased their love of bread through etches on cave walls, canvas paintings, images in books, and even frequent posts on social media (we’re stretching, but you get the point!).
- Drop the Fork – No utensils at this table! With bread, life is in the moment and it’s okay to eat with your hands.
- Toast – Avo toast, toast and jam, sprinkled with sea salt, with melted cheese, spread with butter or topped with an egg – we’re good with any toast combinations you can come up with!
- Options – Gone are the days of one bland piece of toast in one flavor. Love raisins? There’s a bread for that. Love seeds? Well hello ancient grains. Need a so garlicky I need to brush my teeth after bagel? Check. The bread options are endless and only continuing to grow.
- Always in Style – Bread has gone through waves of popularity, but always comes back with a delicious vengeance. No matter what hip new food comes out, bread doesn’t disappear in the night and, if anything, has shown how diverse in flavors, use and recipes it can truly be.
- Family Matters – It’s called breaking bread for a reason. Bread has always brought loved ones together where memories, stories, and food is shared. You break bread with those who matter the most to you. Want to share our bread with a loved one? Reunite a Friend with Bread Again and you’ll both receive a free product coupon!
- Hangry Be Gone – Instant meal. You don’t need a stove, oven, microwave or any electronic to enjoy bread. You can eat it plain or add an infinite amount of toppings – either way, it can curb hunger at any time and turn hanger into happiness.
- IT’S DELICIOUS! – Need we say more?